SMALLVOLUME.COM SERVICE FEES
From General Merchandise to Liquidation Lots
Smallvolume.com charges a nominal add-on percentage service fee on top of your purchase order total. Please read furthur down this page for the important tasks we need to perform in order to service your order effectively. We position ourselves as your out-sourced buying house and logistics office in Asia, so you may engage us anytime for your importing and sourcing needs for liquidation lots, wholesale bulk items, sporting goods, and wholesale suppliers
of houseware, kitchenware and electronics.
*As with any business, we are open to further negotiations if you intend to place a sizeable quantity order. You may contact us directly to discuss further.
|Order Sub-Total between
|$0 - $5K
||10% of order sub-total
|$5K - $20K
||7.5% of order sub-total
||5% of order sub-total
Please view the following benefits about using smallvolume.com:
Should I go direct to source or engage smallvolume.com services?
- Allows retailers/importers/wholesalers/distributors/entrepreneurs to buy in small quantities from China as little as one carton/lot instead of a container. We would have taken the time and effort to pre-negotiate lowest minimum order quantity possible prior to being published for sale on our website.
- Enjoy no markups* on factory prices. We simply charge a sliding scale service fee structure for servicing your order. We believe in helping you obtain genuine factory prices so you can conduct better competitive analysis.
- View real time wholesale prices and bulk purchase discounts without having to sign up and purchase business products using our shopping cart. Our products are export-ready with necessary certificates needed to enter your country.
- Make convenient and safe payment via credit card, paypal and wire transfer to company account rather than fall victim to scam by paying with western union or wiring money to personal accounts
- Shop from verified suppliers dotted around the region, but have us consolidate your order as one single shipment at one central point instead of having to pay for multiple shipping related charges from several locations
- Efficient door to door/port delivery via courier, post, air or ocean freight to suit your budget and time constraints. You get to enjoy huge shipping savings than if you did this on your own since smallvolume.com receives highly discounted shipping rates as much as 45% off from its shipping partners.
- Experience peace of mind when you know your funds are safely protected and your goods are purchased in line with our escrow payment mechanism, which ensures your goods are received/inspected prior to supplier being paid in full.
- Small buyers who may previously been labeled as "small fry" and not entitled to priority service is now able to enjoy high standards of service as a big buyer. Our collective buying power ensures every supplier needs to serve you well
- You only need to deal with our English speaking staff, and not having to endure possible frustration communicating with multitude of suppliers made worse by language barrier
- Extra layer of pre-shipment quality control checks and carton count at goods warehouse in addition to quality checks already conducted by supplier
- Importing is never 100% risk free. Enjoy our Asset Protection Insurance Scheme where smallvolume.com will compensate you losses through cash refunds due to possible goods damage, missing items, etc during transit.
Or are we Value-Added B2B Service Providers essential for your importing needs?
If, for some reason, you still feel you need to go direct to source right away,
please click here for details on how to access our network of suppliers!